Market/Genre Research by Isaac

With the opening scene I will create, I will be looking at previous movies to gain inspiration for my opening scene. I will be able to do this because I researched the market which I would like for my opening scene to be associated with very thoroughly.  I am going to make the opening scene have the genre of drama.  I chose this because British drama's which are focused on the working class in London estates gain a huge social media awareness since it can be relatable to many people.  Drama can also be adapted in a variety of ways including the main character dealing with death or being the one telling their story of how they died. They are serious plot driven storylines portraying real lives which is how I can enable my film opening to relate to many people.  I want it to tell a tale of a man who has a complicated life and is trying to provide for himself however feels as if  he has to find an alternate. 
I could implement another genre into the opening scene which goes well with drama, which could be thriller or crime.  Crime and thriller will allow us to deviate into a social issue which can effect people in everyday life.  I could also do a drama which is the most likely option because it will enable us to talk about situations that happen in everyday lives for some people.  We will be able to exaggerate on the situations because it could possibly happen worst case scenario. 
Market/Genre Research by Isaac Market/Genre Research by Isaac Reviewed by Isaac on 4:20 am Rating: 5

No comments:

Sir. Isaac. Powered by Blogger.