Survey Research Results Discussion by Isaac

The survey I conducted allowed me to learn whether people had a preference on the type of film genres they liked.  I also learnt that incorporating two types of genres into a film opening will be very smart because it allows for the production to have a variety of different ways to entertain the audience.  I saw what different ages prefer from my survey and saw how I could target a particular age group for my media production.  From previous British films researched, I saw that a film called A Field In England released their film in an new way.  They had released it in theatres, DVD, free TV and as a VOD.  This was a new way to distribute their product and with my results stating that cinemas can be overpriced, it would be a good way to distribute my product. 
Survey Research Results Discussion by Isaac Survey Research Results Discussion by Isaac Reviewed by Isaac on 4:43 am Rating: 5

No comments:

Sir. Isaac. Powered by Blogger.